The following documents in PDF Format are available for download:
As a responsible Community organisation, we believe it is important to act in a socially responsible way by following Government guidelines, rules and recommendations and taking whatever other action we deem necessary to protect you whilst you are visiting the motor museum or participating in GVC events.
To that end the Executive have therefore made the following decisions:
1. The Club Day scheduled for the 29th of March will be postponed to a later date.
2. The Swap-Meet will also be postponed.
3. The Museum will close at 4pm on Sunday 22nd of March for as long as is deemed necessary.
4. There will be no further general meetings until further notice.
5. It is our intention to put together a short newsletter each month so that we can still keep in contact with you all. If you have an interesting story, you think might be of interest to others, email it through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Club Plate officer will be at the museum between 10.00 and 1.00 on the first and third Saturday of the month. PLEASE NOTE, THIS WILL BE THE ONLY TIME THAT RENEWALS WILL BE SIGNED.
Members wanting to put new cars on Club Plates will still need to contact Graham Gunning to make an appointment. (see website)
Display Vehicles – owners will be contacted individually regarding their options, rest assured vehicles will continue to be maintained/cleaned for as long as this lasts.
Existing pre-booked groups will still be catered for subject to government regulations. No additional group bookings will be taken until further notice.
Breakfast runs will continue until outlawed, use your discretion. 9.30 am this Sunday at Wa-De-Lock, Stratford.
We are all in unchartered waters but we will get to the other side and hopefully things will be bigger and better than ever.